Thursday, July 29, 2010

Very Belated Week 3 Recap

(for Daddy)

1. went to the Louvre on Wednesday. Got lost. Saw only half the French paintings in 2 hours and 45 minutes. Made plans to go back several more times.

2. Now have my own creperie. And my own boulangerie. They know and love me (I hope).

3. Had lunch with another Princeton alum. Couldn't cut my duck. The waiter teased me (what is it with French waiters??)

4. Failed at finding a farmer's market. Failed at shopping at a farmer's market. Failed to properly by produce at the supermarket.

5. Went to the YSL fashion exposition at the Petit Palais. Was awed by haute couture clothes. Went to Les Invalides. Saw Napoleon's tomb and an amazing war museum. Saw armor from centuries ago.

6. Went on a bike tour throughout Paris at nighttime. Took a boat cruise on the Seine. Magical.

7. Went to the Tour de France five hours early. Got great spots. 100m from the finish line. Right by the course. Spent ridiculous amounts of money on gifts for family/friends.


Okay, that's it. Going to the Musee d'Orsay tonight. Hopefully will have time to post about Tour de France//what I've been doing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment