- woke up, had breakfast with someone new
- procrastinated until 930 online
- took a walk along the Seine (yes, that is my commute to work)
- went to Shaksepeare and Co. where only one woman spoke French. I pretended I didn't speak English. She directed me to her favorite cafe, as the bookstore had yet to open
- found a better cafe. bought a cafe au lait and enjoyed it inside the store of INCREDIBLE SMELLING BREAD PRODUCTS. spent 4,70 € (wtf?)
- walked to work. found another amazing bakery. told the woman I only had 1,30 € and she directed me to a whole shelf of products under 2€. This is how the tourists get fat: all they can afford are French pastries. bought a croissant a la noix du coco for 1€
Also: French keyboards? super annoying. This took me forever to type. Procrastination win. Kay back to work. Love my life.